Pages

Sunday 18 April 2010

FD - Sunday 18th April 2010 - Central Saint Martins...

I was planning on waiting a bit longer before I wrote anything about my impending advetnture on here but to be honest I'm about to pop I'm so excited so it's come now!

In the summer I will be going to London for a week to do a course in Fashion Design at world famous Central Saint Martins! While I want to do journalism as a career, I still love fashion design and just getting a taste of life there will be just as useful and oh so exciting! Frankly I'm quite happy enough just being able to go to the same university as Stella McCartney, Hussein Chalayan and Matthew Williamson (just to name a few!) went to.

I will also be going to the industry day of graduate shows on the Saturday. I'll be sat with all the journalists I aspire to work with, with my little black book making notes for Parade... aahh!

I will be posting a diary entry every night for the whole week telling you what I've got up to during the day. Plus there'll be plenty about the shows and who I think are the new designers to watch out for!

Hopefully I'll have plenty of time for shopping too so no doubt I'll have tons of outfits to photograph and write about for here as well!


In the meantime watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment