Pages

Friday 15 October 2010

FD - 15th October 2010

Long time no see! Three whole weeks to be precise. I know that is a long time to be away from the blog and I am very very sorry, but I think my absence can be attributed to the fact that half of my A Levels are sketchbook subjects and the fact I've been working in the shop rather a lot.

So anyway, a few exciting things have happened since we last spoke... The first major thing is that I bought some new shoes in the Geiger sale. And wow what shoes they are.


Honestly, they received mixed reviews when they accompanied me to school the other day (they miss me at home alone... joke, I was drawing them!), as certain people dared to say that the platform looked like it had just been randomly stuck on, or that they just weren't "the nicest shoes they'd ever seen".

I think not. I would like to, at this point draw attention to the fact that the shoes are cut just that bit higher, you know like jeans that sit actually on your waist but are still the perfect length, setting them apart from other low cut peep to styles which give you unnecessary toe cleavage (peep toe + excess toe cleavage... no). While said extra piece somewhat resembles a collar, and the little cross over adds an expensive touch.  May I also point out that there is just a hint of a sparkle in the leopard, which you can't see on the picture... Perfect!

Now I bought these shoes partly as a treat, but mainly to wear next Saturday, which is the second exciting thing. I'm going to the much talked about Juice FM Style Awards with my favourite fashion photographer Matt Ford. He's going to be doing a live fashion shoot backstage with all the award winners, and I'll be tweeting all the gossip as I hear it, plus I'll be quizzing all our stylish scousers and finding out where all the fabulous outfits are from. If you're on twitter follow Matt, @mattfordphoto and keep up to date with all that happens on the night!

I will be sure to post a photo of me wearing the amazing shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment