Pages

Monday 20 December 2010

Two Little Mermaids

If you saw my brief excitable post on Saturday night, you will be aware that I loved both Kara Tointon and Paloma Faith's mermaid dresses... 


And if you watched the Strictly Come Dancing Finale, you will have seen said beautiful mermaid shaped dresses...


But if you didn't see the show, fear not for I have  tracked down pictures of the fabulous specimens!





Kara wore her girly yet glam number to perform her final routine with partner Artem, I love the light layers of tulle under the heavy beading - So pretty!


Meanwhile, Paloma wore her bronze and rose-gold tile covered nude dress by Ashley Isham, to perform her hit "Upside Down". While it's a showstopping dress, I think its name, "The Glitterball Gown" is equally fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment