Pages

Thursday 17 March 2011

Does this count?

Do we think that this skirt counts as colour blocking?


If it doesn't, I love it... but if it does, I still love it.
Floral-print silk-twill pencil skirt
£490
Jil Sander

It looks amazing paired with this plain white tee, but could also for the braver among us, look fabulous with a bit more colour.

I know, I'm surprising myself, but I'm actually taking to this colour lark.

The latest additions to my wardrobe include a stripey top, which doesn't really sound that scary, but there's four, yes four, different colours of block stripes; the matching dress, even brighter and bolder; and a softly draped vermilion tee.

All earmarked for New York, you'll see how I style these pieces (and the look of terror on my face) in about two weeks. Take it from me, it'll have to involve a lot of neutrals. But I'm excited, I'm drawn to colour lately, everything second thing I buy seems to have to be a rainbow shade. The first is black or nude, but give me my due, I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment