Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2012

A Day out in Knightsbridge/ Midi Experiment the Second

Today, passing on the student lifestyle which we are supposed to be leading, we played the cosmopolitan Londoners role and headed off for a day in Knightsbridge; Harrods, the V&A and the Louboutin shop to be precise. Alex worked the leather and studs look and looked effortlessly cool; I, meanwhile, looked like SATC's Charlotte in my ladylike ensemble, which happened to serve as a second midi-skirt experiment... It's official, I think I like.


ALEX


HANNAH
My picture was taken in a quirky bar in North London where we headed tonight for 'Walking the Lines', a viewing of the works of fashion illustrators such as Richard Kilroy and Jason Lear (google them, they're good). Not bad, we thought, for day 3 of the London life, and a good start for the week to come as LFW kicks off on Friday - look out for more on that...

P.S. Also note the clever leopard effect on my photo, all down to clever Alex, and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment