Pages

Monday 17 September 2012

London Fashion Week SS/13: Post 1 - Outfit of the day

I made an effort this year! In past seasons, living in Liverpool, I've crammed LFW into a day, and thus worn a practical outfit... now though, times have changed! Taking advantage of  my ten minute journey to Somerset House, I wore heels and something other than an all-black ensemble, hurrah!
 

Silk dress - Temperley
Boucle jacket - Next
Leather pants - H&M
Ankle boots - Kurt Geiger
Bag - Bought in France
Necklace - Nour London

The dress came as a surprising acquisition on Saturday, when I found a freelance stylist selling off samples and old season pieces from shoots. As it was an 'opportunity', I purchased the above dress and a little black Luella number (that I wore to a show last night and neglected to take a picture of so you can see that another time), which I must say I'm very pleased with... Even the mother agreed they were 'good value'. Mr Stylist promises to keep me updated with other exciting bits I may like, so watch this space.

Also watch out for the second LFW post, featuring myself and Matt Fisher's street style efforts, which will appear when I'm over this major Fashion-Week-fatigue and my feet and ankles have un-swelled back to their normal size...

No comments:

Post a Comment