Pages

Tuesday 2 November 2010

31st October 2010 - Paris Diary TROIS

So it's the final post in my series of Paris diaries, and frankly I don't want to go home! But I'm just about to be served dinner on the Eurostar, and the sad truth is that I am on my way back to England...

To get the outfit out of the way first, today's was the most relaxed out of the three, about as casual as I can possibly pull off!




 
Top - H&M
Trousers - Zara
Coat - H&M
Scarf - H&M
Shoes - Wallis

This morning we saw the Eiffel Tower, quite unexpectedly actually, we got off the metro, turned the corner and it was just sort of, there! Very tall and very beautiful, sounds just like my shoes, in an architectural way... We also bought a few too many of those keyrings I mentioned in post UNE, we felt bad on the men, and I kept accidentally doing deals so we had to cough up. If anyone therefore wants an oh so classy Eiffel Tower keyring, you know where to come!

So to keep to the pattern, it was something fashion related for the afternoon, that trip down (a sadly closed) Rue de Faubourg Saint Honoré. Lanvin was imposing and beautiful, spread over 2 stores on both sides of the road and will be getting a post of its own in the near future, the Vogue offices were classy and hidden away, and the door handle of Christian Louboutin was a work of art in itself.

Yes, I did have my picture taken outside just about every shop... here's just a selection!





So this brings me sadly to the end of the Paris Diaries.

In the last picture you will see a carrier bag that contains the all important Vogue and L'Officiel... Look out for posts about them in the very near future!

Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment