Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2009

LiverCharms Charm Bracelets


Today I'm pulling a bit of a publicity stunt... advertising the product of the Young Enterprise company in school that I happen to be MD of - Elephant Enterprises. Our product is under the brand LiverCharms, it's a silver plated charm bracelet with a silver and black laminate Liver Bird charm as you can see in the pictures.


Hopefully, you should be able to buy our product in shops early next year, and our range should expand to include cufflinks and phone charms. Unfortunately for the public, they're exclusively for sale in our school only at the moment, so I'm a bit mean showing them, but please look at it as whetting your appetite!



We'd love to hear your feedback so please let us know what you think by either contacting me (with the details in "About Me") or go direct to the company - elephant.enterprises@blanch.org.uk

I'll keep you updated on our progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment